After you have found the opportunity you want to apply for & checked that you meet the eligibility criteria you can create a new application.
Note: If the funding round you want to apply to is not open yet, prepare by viewing the application form preview (pdf 800KB)
Click 'Apply Now'.
- Choose to create the application:
- as yourself OR
- on behalf of a group/organisation you have already registered in the Portal (select from the drop-down list) OR
- on behalf of a new group/organisation (see register on behalf of a group or organisation).
- If you are applying jointly with another individual/group/organisation you can invite others to join your application after you have created and saved the application.
- If another person has asked you to apply on their behalf you must apply as yourself, using your own Portal account.
You will be taken to the 'Start' tab of your application.
Read the information on this tab carefully, including the Further Information section.
Complete the Application Checklist and click 'Save' before moving on to the other tabs.
Next select the 'Applicant Details' tab.
The contact details on this tab are read only. If you need to update any of these details go to My Profile.
What other tabs you see in your application form depends on the type of opportunity you are applying for.
You need to complete the required information on all tabs before you can submit your application.
Check by clicking 'Validate' to highlight any required information that still needs to be completed.
Some text fields have character limits.
Click 'Save' regularly to make sure you don't lose any work.